PIP QRP PolyTuff 102F 11" Cold Handling Polyurethane Glove with Thermal Cotton Lining and Zipper Closure
Ideal for frozen food handling, fishing, blast freezers, food processing, outdoor, industrial.
- Extreme cold weather glove for environments from to -76°F (-60°C) to 212°F (100°C)
- Zipper closure for easy on/off doning
- Two layer construction
- Polytuff urethane outer shell
- Durable thermal cotton lining
- Exceptional wet/dry grip due to our aggressive, but non-marring, embedded gritty grip
LINER MATERIAL: COTTON
Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber that offers comfort at a low price point.
Polyurethane: Polyurethane (PU) is a tough, proven material that offers good tactile sensitivity by way of its thin material deposit. It conforms intimately over multiple glove liners to provide flexibility, dexterity and tactile sensitivity. PU coated gloves are among the most commonly used because they are versatile and provide excellent value. Newer, water-based PU coatings offer improved flexibility and less environmental lifecycle impact.