PIP 41-1417 G-Tek Seamless Knit PolyKor Blend with Acrylic Liner and Double-Dipped Nitrile Foam Grip on Full Hand Glove
Used in refrigerated areas, utilities, food processing, commercial fishing, construction, outdoor winter activities and recreation.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- PolyKor® blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Acrylic lined gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Nitrile foam coating provides superior grip in dry, wet and oily applications
- Fully coated flat nitrile helps keep hands dry in wet applications
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
- EN388 RESULTS: 4X32D
LINER MATERIAL: POLYKOR
PolyKor: Products constructed with PolyKor® engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor® products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
CONSTRUCTION: COATED SEAMLESS KNIT
Coated Seamless Knit:
Gauge: The number of rows of stitches per inch. A higher gauge means less bulk and greater dexterity.
• Refrigerated areas • Utilities • Food processing • Commercial fishing • Construction • Outdoor winter activities & recreation
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 104°F (40°C). A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low, maximum temperature 140°F (60°C).
**Sold per dozen