Used in general assembly of oily parts, metal handling, fishing and machine operation.
- Nitrile MicroSurface coating provides a superior grip in dry, wet and oily conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Seamless knit nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Breathable back for comfort
- Excellent resistance to liquid permeation
- Oil does not penetrate the glove like foam nitrile styles
- Strong protection from punctures and abrasions
- This style is also available tri-folded and shrink-wrapped for carefree dispensing through vending machines (34-500V)
Excellent dry grip, thicker coating offers superior resistance to snag, cut, puncture and abrasion. When enhanced by a foam coating, it offers very good grip in chemicals including oils, petrochemicals, fuels and most acids.
Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.
The G-Tek brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-Tek encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each product’s webpage.