Offers arm cut protection for applications such as sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, pulp and paper processing and food processing. Not to be used around open flame or in heat applications.
Smart-Fit technology provides workers of all arm sizes to wear the same size sleeve and enjoy comfortable, form-fitting all-day protection. Proprietary PIP knitting technology allows for Lycra-free sleeves that are unrivaled in stretch and elasticity.
- Proprietary Pritex blend with antimicrobial fibers provides exceptional comfort and will not cause skin irritation
- Smart-Fit technology raises the standards for performance knit sleeves offering a unique stretch and recovery to increase overall performance and value compared to traditional rib knits
- Excellent abrasion and fatigue resistance
- 100% silicone and latex-free
- Superior washability—can be washed repeatedly in chlorine bleach and caustic detergents
- Meets FDA & USDA food handling requirements
- Features a Patented ANSI Standard 51 Conformant approved antimicrobial fiber that is FDA & EPA approved for food contact
- Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%
- Antimicrobial properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the sleeve
LINER MATERIAL: ANTIMICROBIAL / PRITEX
Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%. These properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the sleeve. Pritex offers an increase of overall performance and value compared to traditional Nylon and Nylon/Cotton blend sleeves. A combination of proprietary textured filament Polyester plus Antimicrobial fabric provides exceptional comfort, will not cause skin irritation and offers excellent abrasion and ANSI Cut Level 2 cut resistance.
CONSTRUCTION: 2X1 KNIT / SMART-FIT
2X1 Smart-Fit technology raises the standards for performance knit sleeves offering a unique stretch and recovery to increase overall performance and value compared to traditional rib knits.
FINGER & THUMB: ELASTIC THUMBS
Elastic thumb strap provides an improved fit and is less bulky than traditional thumb holes when wearing under hand protection.
Made in the U.S.A., Kut Gard seamless knit gloves and sleeves are designed to provide the highest possible cut protection for the food industry. Because they comply with both the US and Canadian standards for food contact, Kut Gard gloves and sleeves blended with antimicrobial fibers can be used for operations where direct, indirect, and incidental contact with food may occur.
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9.