PIP 07-KA710 Kut Gard Seamless Knit ACZ/Kevlar Blended Glove - Medium Weight
Medium Weight. Used in Sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, metal fabrication, pulp and paper processing, food processing, and metal stamping. Do not use near open flame.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Proprietary ACP / Kevlar® blend is exceptionally comfortable, offers twice the cut resistance compared with traditional Para-Aramid sleeves and is inherently flame resistant
- Heat resistance protects the hand from minor heat and burn injuries up to 350â-¦F, Do not use near open flame
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone Free
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
LINER MATERIAL: ACP / KEVLAR
ACP: Proprietary ACP Technology raises the standards for performance knit products offering an increase in overall performance and value compared to traditional Para-Aramid products. ACP provides excellent abrasion and cut resistance for lower cost per use. ACP Technology gloves and sleeves are 100% silicone free.
Kevlar: DuPont™ Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar®licensed manufacturers.
Gauge: The number of rows of stitches per inch. A higher gauge means less bulk and greater dexterity.
• Sheet metal fabrication • Canning & recycling • Pulp & paper processing • Plastic molding • Assembly • Painting
Machine wash in warm water with detergent. Rinse well and spin using high speed. Tumble dry on low heat setting. Can be dry-cleaned. Do not bleach.
**Sold per dozen