SensaTouch Latex Disposable Gloves, Powder Free, Premium Medical Grade, 5 mil Thickness
- Brand: MCR Safety
- Thickness: 5 mil thick with a fully textured grip
- Secure grip in wet and dry environments
- Class 1 Medical Device Exam Gloves
- Composition and materials: Natural Latex; Powder Free
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
- Overall Length: 9.5 inch
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Ambidextrous Design
- Cuff Style: Rolled
- Double Chlorinated
- Medical, healthcare, and dental
- Patient examinations, child and senior care
- Funeral homes
- Pet care
- Janitorial services
- Household, cleaning, and painting
- Automotive, mechanic, industrial, and manufacturing industries
- General purpose use
Sensatouch latex gloves' premium quality construction provides exceptional grip, dexterity, and comfort protection.
Premium Quality: MCR Safety disposable gloves are made of heavy-duty natural latex rubber with a 5-mil thickness that provides excellent puncture resistance and tactile sensitivity for daily tasks and equipment handling.
Highly Versatile: MCR 5045 latex gloves can be used by many professions: dentistry, veterinarians, emergency personnel, clinical laboratories, nursing home care, hair coloring specialists, and household work.
Textured Grip: Textured finish for secure handling of tools, machinery, and instruments in dry and damp conditions.
Powder-free: Because these rubber gloves are powder-free, they are more skin-friendly and comfortable to wear.
Material: Rubber latex is, by its very nature, a natural substance. The natural rubber latex polymer used in the manufacture of natural rubber gloves is a biodegradable material that is inherently antimicrobial and antibacterial.
Available in Various Sizes & Counts: These disposable latex gloves come in Small, Medium, Large & XL sizes to find your perfect fit. You can choose from a box of 100 or case of 10 boxes/1000 pcs bulk latex gloves to cover your needs.