MaxiCut® Seamless Knit Engineered Yarn Glove with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm, Fingers & Knuckles 18-575
Designed and developed as a breathable cut resistant glove, MaxiCut® combines cut protection with comfort, flexibility and dexterity for dry environments.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Innovative Fibers - Unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection while maintaining high levels of comfort
- Reinforcement - Between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability making it the most breathable cut resistant glove on the market
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology - Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip - Delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
- EN388 RESULTS: 4331BX
LINER MATERIAL: ENGINEERED YARN
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
MicroFoam: MicroFoam is a patented formulation of ATG’s nitrile coating that allows gloves to be thinly coated for added grip, dexterity, comfort and breathability. This premium coating process assures controlled grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions as well as maximum comfort and flexibility.