Gtek 34-MP150 Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Impact Protection and Nitrile Coated Foam Grip
Ideal for handling and assembly of parts and materials, equipment maintenance and repair, parts cleaning, and fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless one-piece nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell with X7™ technology offers very high cut resistance and durability with ultra-thin liners
- Foam Nitrile coatings are breathable and durable, designed with a cell structure that disperse fluids on contact for an improved grip
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) back-of-hand impact resistance to knuckles and fingers by dispersing impact force energy awat from the bone, without sacificing dexterity
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
EN388 RESULTS: 4121
LINER MATERIAL: NYLON
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
Foam: Available in Nitrile, NeoFoam® and PVC, foam coating cell structure is designed to channel fluids away from the surface of the object helping improve grip in slightly oily/wet conditions. Secure grip in dry conditions. Oily/wet grip varies with density of cell structure.