G-Tek® 3GX® 19-D310 Seamless Knit Dyneema® Diamond Blended Glove with Polyurethane Coated Flat Grip on Palm & Fingers
Used for electronics, glass cutting, metal handling, food processing and meat processing.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema®, Nylon & Spandex shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A3
- EN388 RESULTS: 4442CX
LINER MATERIAL: DYNEEMA DIAMOND TECHNOLOGY
Dyneema Diamond Technology: With Dyneema® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.
Polyurethane: Polyurethane (PU) is a tough, proven material that offers good tactile sensitivity by way of its thin material deposit. It conforms intimately over multiple glove liners to provide flexibility, dexterity and tactile sensitivity. PU coated gloves are among the most commonly used because they are versatile and provide excellent value. Newer, water-based PU coatings offer improved flexibility and less environmental lifecycle impact.
Flat: Flat coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner which results in the thin, conformable deposit of coating material. This results in high dexterity glove with tactile grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions.