G-Tek® 34-315 Seamless Knit Polyester Glove with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on Palm & Fingers - 15 Gauge
Ideal for handling and assembly of parts and materials, equipment maintenance and repair, parts cleaning, and fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless one-piece polyester shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Foam Nitrile coatings are breathable and durable, designed with a cell structure that disperse fluids on contact for an improved grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 4
ANSI PUNCTURE LEVEL: 2
END OF LIFE – RECYCLABLE VIA TERRACYCLE® PROGRAM
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
EN388 RESULTS: 4121XX
LINER MATERIAL: POLYESTER
Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
Foam: Available in Nitrile, NeoFoam® and PVC, foam coating cell structure is designed to channel fluids away from the surface of the object helping improve grip in slightly oily/wet conditions. Secure grip in dry conditions. Oily/wet grip varies with density of cell structure.