CleanTeam 99-126 Seamless Knit Nylon Clean Environment with Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip on Fingertips Glove
Ideal for product handling, finishing and assembly, electronics assembly, photography labs and computer manufacturing.
- Seamless nylon knit shell is comfortable and reduces hand fatigue
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips provides a secure grip in dry and slightly wet/oily conditions and offers high dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Low lint gloves knit from nylon filament yarns
- Provides superior comfort & dexterity
- Nylon yarns absorb perspiration and leave hands cool and comfortable
- Can be worn under disposable and other liquid-proof gloves
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
LINER MATERIAL: NYLON
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
Polyurethane: Polyurethane (PU) is a tough, proven material that offers good tactile sensitivity by way of its thin material deposit. It conforms intimately over multiple glove liners to provide flexibility, dexterity and tactile sensitivity. PU coated gloves are among the most commonly used because they are versatile and provide excellent value. Newer, water-based PU coatings offer improved flexibility and less environmental lifecycle impact.
CONSTRUCTION: SEAMLESS KNIT
Seamless Knit: Seamless knit construction protects arms without sacrificing comfort or dexterity.