Boss® 120-MP3120 Red PVC Grip Palm and Spandex Back – TPR Impact Protection
Ideal for use in oil & gas, mining, fabrication, construction, heavy mechanical and lumber handling.
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip in dry and light oil applications while providing dexterity
- PVC grip on palm and fingers provides an enhanced grip and extra cut/abrasion resistance
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) back-of-hand impact resistance to knuckles and fingers by dispersing impact force energy away from the bone, without sacrificing dexterity
- Includes unparalleled D30® foam layer that provides ANSI 138 Level 3 impact protection
- Double stitched for long lasting performance
- Long neoprene slip on cuff with ID tag and place for name
- Pre-curved fingers are ergonomic and offer all day comfort
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
- EN388 RESULTS: 4X43BP
- ANSI IMPACT LEVEL: 3
LINER MATERIAL: COTTON
Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber that offers comfort at a low price point.
Spandex: Adds comfort and breathability.
PVC: Durable resistance and barrier protection against petrochemicals, oils and grease. While it is flexible, PVC does not provide the tactile sensitivity associated with most rubber products.