Boss 120-MP2415 Synthetic Leather Palm with Red Silicone Grip and Spandex Back TPR Impact Protection Glove
Ideal for petrochemical, heavy/light construction, auto repair, demolition, manufacturing and mining.
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip in dry and light oil applications while providing dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber liner provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- PVC on palm, thumb crotch and fingertips provides an enhanced grip and extra cut/abrasion resistance
- Silicone grip provides unparalleled grip in wet and oily conditions
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) back-of-hand impact resistance to knuckles and fingers by dispersing impact force energy away from the bone, without sacrificing dexterity
- Stitched with Kevlar®, adding strength and burn resistance
- Pre-curved fingers are ergonomic and offer all day comfort
- Open cuff for easy donning and doffing
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A5
- EN388 RESULTS: 3X43EP
- ANSI IMPACT LEVEL: 2
LINER MATERIAL: KEVLAR
Kevlar: DuPont™ Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar®licensed manufacturers.
Spandex: Adds comfort and breathability.
Silicone: Food safe material with superior gripping properties in both wet and dry environments.