ActivGrip™ Nitrile Coated Glove with Cotton Liner and MicroFinish Grip - Safety Cuff
Ideal for general assembly of oily parts, metal handling, fishing and machine operation.
- Features a revolutionary surface treatment that provides a superior grip in dry, wet and oily conditions
- MicroFinish™ adjusts to different conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups
- Seamless cotton liner for comfort and better fit
- MicroFinish™ coating provides excellent resistance to liquid permeation
- Tremendous comfort and dexterity
- Strong protection to punctures and abrasions
- Safety cuff for ease of donning
- EN388 RESULTS: 4121X
Nitrile: Nitrile provides good resistance to hydrocarbon derivatives. It is tough and resistant to abrasion, snags and perforation. However, nitrile with a smooth finish is not recommendedin oily conditions, and avoid prolonged contact with ketones and aromatic solvents.
MicroFinish: Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.
Interlock: Interlock lining dries quickly, sheds little lint and offers great dexterity.