West Chester 713KSSN PosiGrip Seamless Knit Aramid Blended with Nitrile Foam Coated Grip on Palm and Fingers Gloves
Used for material handling, glass handling operations, metal fabrication, steel handling, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Aramid blended shell is lightweight, has excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance while also providing protection in heat resistant applications, where sparks and minor flames are present
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Arc rating: ATPV 4.4 cal/cm2
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A6
- EN388 RESULTS: 4X42FX
- PPE CATEGORY: 1
LINER MATERIAL: ARAMID / STAINLESS STEEL WIRE
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
Foam: Available in Nitrile, NeoFoam® and PVC, foam coating cell structure is designed to channel fluids away from the surface of the object helping improve grip in slightly oily/wet conditions. Secure grip in dry conditions. Oily/wet grip varies with density of cell structure.
• Glass handling • metal fabrication • manufacturing & steel handling.
1. Load gloves into washing machine. It is better to use laundry bags.
2. Washing should be done in normal cycle times (20-30 minutes) under soap or mild detergent at a temperature not exceeding 150°F / 65°C.
3. High speed extractors would be advised to be used for a short time to remove excess water.
**Gloves sold in increments of 12 pairs in each size