WEST CHESTER 4045 HEAVY DUTY 0.40 MM 2PC ACID SUIT
Protect against liquid splash and incidental contact with contaminants. NOT designed for use in an ARC flash or flash fire application.
- Special PVC layered material provides protection against various liquid splashes and incidental contact
- Vented cape back and underarm vents for a wide range of motion and comfort
- Four snap front closure
- Attached drawstring hood for secure fit
- Open wrist with adjustable snap closures
- Two flap pockets to secure valuables
- Overalls have open ankles with adjustable snap closures
- Adjustable suspenders with triangular buckles and studs
- Snap to fit sizing at the waist for a secure fit
- Not designed for use in an ARC flash or flash fire application
- Treated to provide limited flammability and is self-extinguishing (ASTM D6413 test method)
FABRIC: POLYESTER / PVC
Polyester: Polyester provides durability and comfort.
PVC: Special PVC layered material provides protection against various liquid splashes and incidental contact. High strength Nylon gives increased durability.
CONSTRUCTION: WATER RESISTANT / UNDERARM VENTS
Water Resistant: The garment is able to resist the penetration of water to a certain degree.
Underarm Vents: Underarm vents provide added comfort.
Cape Vented Back: Vented back adds air flow.