PIP HVG713SNFPP Barracuda Hi-Vis Seamless Knit HPPE Blended Glove with Padded Palm and Nitrile Coated Sandy Grip on Palm & Fingers Touchscreen Compatible
Ideal for handling and assembly of medium to large parts and materials, metal fabrication, parts cleaning, mechanical equipment maintenance and repair, and medium to heavy fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance
- Sandy Nitrile coatings are impermeable providing an elevated grip in dry and oily conditions, infused with thousands of tiny suction cup pockets that create a vacuum effect that dispenses fluids away on contact
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high
- Padded Palm for additional comfort for wearer
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Hi Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
- EN388 RESULTS: 4X42DX
LINER MATERIAL: POLYKOR
PolyKor: Products constructed with PolyKor® engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor® products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
Sandy: Premium Sandy finishes enhance abrasion and cut protection while providing excellent protection in wet and rugged applications.
**Sold per dozen