Designed and developed for those working in areas or applications that require the blend of chemical protection with cut resistance. MaxiDry® Plus™ is tested and certified according to EN 374, "low level chemical resistance" and cut level 1 (EN 388).
- Seamless nylon liner is comfortable and flexible
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Gauntlet cuff for added forearm protection
- Liquid Repellence - Splash resistance to chemicals is delivered through ATG's LiquiTech® technology platform
- Innovative Fibers - Unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort
- Ultra Lightweight - Synthetic coating combined with an industry leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit and dexterity
- Locking Cuff - Ensures the glove does not slip off the hand. An exclusive elasticated support in the wrist area provides a "locking" effect for a close and snug fit
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with
- the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable option on the market. An optimized grip is delivered through our micro-cup finish, designed to channel away liquids to allow better handling in wet and dirty conditions.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.