Majestic 2120 Night Hawk with Padded Cowhide Palm and Knit Back Mechanics Gloves (One Dozen)
-Liquid error (product-template line 154): Computation results in '-Infinity'%$248.37
Vendor Majestic Glove
Majestic Calf Skin Palm Mechanics Gloves 2120 (one dozen) are a durable and heavy duty pair of gloves.
- Reversed Cowhide Grain Palm. Cowhide is the most commonly used leather in work gloves. It is known for its strength and durability. This hide maintains its integrity and takes the shape of the wearer. Grain is a leather that has had the upper “top grain” and lower “split” layers separated. The second-highest quality grade of leather is this top layer which has had the “split” layer separated away. This makes it thinner and more pliable than full grain.
- Reinforced Padded Palm Patches
- Extra Protection from the Fatigue Associated with Light Hand Tools
- Black Stretch Knit Back. Stretch knit back gloves allow maximum flexibility and comfort. It lessens the strains and injuries brought about working because it molds perfectly to your hands.
- Neoprene Knuckle and Velcro Wrist Closure. This feature gives the glove a hard knuckle and finger protection. The Velcro wrist closure keeps the glove in the right place while working on strenuous jobs. It also secures the glove on the hand for prevention of slips and unwanted removal.
**Gloves sold in increments of 12 pairs in each size