- Exclusive TS1 material gives you full conductive coverage from fingers to palms
- Seamless rolled fingertips for maximum coverage of conductivity
- Compression cuff system offers easy on/off operation with constant snug fit
- Synthetic leather reinforcements in critical areas for maximum durability
- Terry cloth sweat wipe is conveniently located on the back of the thumb
Details: Touch screen technology is everywhere. From automotive and agricultural analytic equipment, to jobsite connectivity and hunting apps, our world is changing. With a focus on hand safety, more people are required to wear gloves while working. This presents a problem when this same person needs to use a touch screen device. The Ironclad Touchscreen glove, with exclusive TS1 Technology, solves this problem. Now you can stay connected while on the job. You can use your touch screen device, as well as your phone, without removing your gloves. Whether you need it for analytic equipment, tracking progress on the jobsite, or simply getting that emergency phone call while working, the Touchscreen glove from Ironclad, with its exclusive TS1 palm material, is the first performance glove that makes this happen for you.