West Chester 999 Regular Grade Top Grain Cowhide Leather with Thermal Waffle Knit Lining Straight Thumb Drivers Glove
Used in cold weather applications including farming, construction, machine operation and refrigeration.
- Top Grain Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Thermal waffle knit lining provides excellent insulation and moisture protection
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
Cut-and-Sewn: Cut-and-Sewn products use advanced, composite materials as creative solutions for customized protection, especially for professional needs that require unique performance attributes.
** Gloves are sold in increments of 12 pairs in each size only.