Brand: Swift Fox Safety
- Goatskin TIG that is made of thinner and softer material that fit snugly and allow precise manipulation of torch and filler
- Split leather 2-inch cuff that delivers superior comfort, dexterity and durability
- Gunn pattern design that fit the natural contours of the hand and provides protection, flexibility and comfort
- Straight thumb design to avoid hand and wrist discomfort and fatigue
- Made in the USA that is guaranteed taken from quality leather
Details: When you are a welder, safety is your primary concern. Welder gloves are an essential component for protecting hands from hot equipment, sparks, rough and sharp surfaces and other hazards present in welding work. This pair of Goatskin TIG welder gloves are made of thinner and softer materials that allows a snug fit. This feature you to have precise manipulation of equipment like torch and filler. The Gunn Pattern design contributes a natural fit to the contours of the hand. Its straight thumb design avoids discomfort, fatigue and provides dexterity and agility. This American-made pair uses quality leather that is intricately cut and sewn to make it durable and appealing. The designs of this pair were taken from the suggestions of actual welders and was patterned against current welding gloves' fashion trends and the sporting industry. Split leather 2-inch cuff that are strategically selected and placed to maximize the benefits of each material. With a lot of other choices of welding gloves, this pair is the best choice because it does not only look good, but it also provides great protection and have other features suitable for other material handling tasks. With these advantages, it will guarantee that your workers are more likely to keep the gloves on their hands throughout their shift, rather than removing them between welding tasks.