PIP 09-K1600 G-Tek KEV Knit Kevlar Nitrile Coated Foam Grip Gloves (One Dozen)
Used for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Kevlar fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
From athletes to astronauts, first responders to industrial workers, Kevlar enables anyone, with an imagination and a job to do, to Dare Bigger. PIP, the leading provider of coated seamless knit gloves in America teamed up with DuPont to develop the new G-TEK KEV series of cut resistant gloves, a unique combination of high strength and thermal stability.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9.