PIP 56-3147 ArmorGrip Nitrile Dipped Glove with Terry Cloth Liner and Rough Textured Grip on Full Hand - Safety Cuff
Excellent for handling roofing materials, bricks and concrete block.
- Provides protection from physical hazards such as cut, puncture, snag and abrasion
- Armor™ Series gloves feature a unique combination of low-coating deposit weight and high abrasion resistance and provide the wear of heavier, bulkier nitrile coated gloves without sacrificing flexibility and tactile sensitivity
- ActiFresh™ treated to reduce germs and odors
- Terry cloth palm coated with rough textured blue nitrile
- Provides superior cut and abrasion resistance
- Heavy, but flexible
- Safety cuff helps protect wrist and allows for fast removal
- EN388 RESULTS: 4231X
- Size: Large
Nitrile: Nitrile provides good resistance to hydrocarbon derivatives. It is tough and resistant to abrasion, snags and perforation. However, nitrile with a smooth finish is not recommendedin oily conditions, and avoid prolonged contact with ketones and aromatic solvents.
Rough: Rough finishes provide an economical choice of enhancing abrasion and cut protection while providing good protection in wet and dry applications.
LINING: TERRY CLOTH
Terry Cloth: Terry cloth provides comfortable resistance to cuts, abrasions and heat.
Use commercial detergents or laundry soap. Wash in warm to medium hot water temperature no more than 30°C (90°F) for a maximum of 10 minutes. Rinse in cold water. Tumble dry at a 60°C (140°F). For best results, turn gloves inside out while drying. Do not use solvents or dry clean.
**Sold per dozen