Ideal for large parts handling, assembly, manufacturing and maintenance.
- Seamless knit nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Shell is made with a double strand for a tighter, stronger work glove
- NeoFoam® coated palm and fingertips offers great abrasion resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
Neofoam offers great abrasion resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip. It is highly flexible and tough, but still offers good breathability.
Available in Nitrile, Latex and PVC, foam grip is designed to channel away liquids to allow better handling in wet and dirty conditions. Also provides excellent grip and tactile sensitivity in dry applications.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.
The G-Tek brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-Tek encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each product’s webpage.