PIP 08-K300PS Kut Gard Seamless Knit Kevlar Glove with PVC Tiger Paw Grip - Medium Weight
Medium Weight. Used in glass handling, canning and bottling, sheet metal handling, recycling and automotive applications.
- Dupont Kevlar® fiber construction provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Tiger Paw pattern enhances grip and adds extra cut and abrasion resistance
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Custom styles and modifications available
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
LINER MATERIAL: KEVLAR
Kevlar: DuPont™ Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar®licensed manufacturers.
PVC: Durable resistance and barrier protection against petrochemicals, oils and grease. While it is flexible, PVC does not provide the tactile sensitivity associated with most rubber products.
GRIP: TIGER PAW
Tiger Paw: Patterns such as dots, blocks and palm coatings in a variety of polymers provide an enhanced grip, performance and durability. String knit/ambidextrous gloves can have a pattern screened on both sides to extend the life of the glove.
Machine wash in warm water with Detergent.
Rinse well and spin extract using high speed.
Tumble dry on Low to Medium heat setting.
Can be Dry-Cleaned.
DO NOT BLEACH.
**Sold per dozen