Kut Gard® Dyneema® Blended Slabbers Glove with Extended Cuff and Double-Sided PVC Dot Grip 18-SD385
These gloves raise the standards for high performance gloves offering a dynamic increase in overall performance and value compared to traditional para-aramid gloves. Used for sheet metal fabrication, glass handling, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, metal fabrication, pulp and paper processing and metal stamping.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® & Steel shell provides exceptional dexterity and comfort along with superior washability
- Double-sided PVC dots provide enhanced grip and extra cut and abrasion resistance
- Superior abrasion and fatigue resistance compared to traditional para-aramid
- Superior ultraviolet resistance
- Will not discolor or lose strength when exposed to sun or fluorescent light
- Extended knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove and provides added arm protection
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A6
LINER MATERIAL: DYNEEMA
Dyneema: Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It's a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.
PVC: Durable resistance and barrier protection against petrochemicals, oils and grease. While it is flexible, PVC does not provide the tactile sensitivity associated with most rubber products.
Dot: Patterns such as dots, blocks and palm coatings in a variety of polymers provide an enhanced grip, performance and durability. String knit/ambidextrous gloves can have a pattern screened on both sides to extend the life of the glove.