The standard Butyl short glove continues to be Guardian
- Wide range of chemical protection. Butyl has the highest permeation resistance to gas and water vapor, highly resistant to ketones (MEK, MIBL, acetone) and esters (tricresyl phosphate, amyl acetate, ethyl acetate).
- Curved hand design for comfortable fit and better dexterity. Offers excellent flexibility for extreme work demands with heavy chemical protection from warfare agents.
- Butyl gloves resist oxidation, ozone corrosion and abrasion, and remain flexible at low temperatures.
- 14'' length glove for lower arm protection with 35 millimeters of protective thickness. Style IBA-35 is manufactured according to MIL-DTL-12223. This specification covers impermeable butyl rubber gloves for protection of the hands against toxicological agents. The gloves are used in conjunction with impermeable protective clothing for the protection of personnel against toxicological warfare agents.
- Made in the USA with unique dipping process and finest quality materials and craftsmanship for outstanding protection.