PIP 120-4900 Maximum Safety Brickyard with Synthetic Leather Palm and TPR Impact Back Silicone Palm Grip Workman's Glove
Ideal for road construction, traffic safety, highway maintenance, manufacturing and fleet maintenance.
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip in dry and light oil applications while providing dexterity
- Silicone palm coating for an enhanced grip
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) molded finger and back of hand guards for maximum protection
- Neoprene/Nylon fabric back for breathability and comfort
- Hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
EN388 RESULTS: 3131X
Neoprene: Adds comfort and breathability.
Silicone: Food safe material with superior gripping properties in both wet and dry environments.
Pattern: Patterns such as dots, blocks and palm coatings in a variety of polymers provide an enhanced grip, performance and durability. String knit/ambidextrous gloves can have a pattern screened on both sides to extend the life of the glove.
• Road Construction • Traffic Safety • Highway Maintenance • Manufacturing • Fleet Maintenance
Machine wash in cold water, hang dry, and do not iron