PIP 120-4800 Maximum Safety Goatskin Leather Palm with Fabric Back and 3M Thinsulate Lining Waterproof Barrier Glove
Ideal for cold weather work, petrochemical, heavy/light construction, auto repair, demolition, manufacturing, mining, fabrication, landscaping.
- Goatskin leather palm is the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ lining provides superior insulation without the bulk of fleece
- HIPORA® liner is waterproof, windproof and breathable all at the same time and will keep hands dry and comfortable
- PVC diamond grip on fingers and palm for an enhanced grip
- Neoprene pad offers added protection on the knuckles
- Lycra fabric binding for comfort and long lasting wear
- Spandex fabric upper fourchettes between the fingers enhance the natural contour of the glove for a better fit
- Inner knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Reflective stripes on back for added visibility in low-light situations
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
Cut-and-Sewn: Cut-and-Sewn products use advanced, composite materials as creative solutions for customized protection, especially for professional needs that require unique performance attributes.
• Petrochemical • Heavy/Light Construction • Auto Repair • Demolition • Manufacturing • Mining • Fabrication • Landscaping
Hand wash only, do not bleach. Hang dry, do not iron.