PIP 120-4400 Maximum Safety Gunner AV Synthetic Leather Palm with Anti-Vibration Pads and PVC Grip Wrist Strap Glove
Ideal for heavy/light construction, auto repair, demolition, manufacturing, mining, fabrication, landscaping.
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip in dry and light oil applications while providing dexterity
- PVC sandy grip on palm, thumbcrotch, upper knuckle and fingertips provides an enhanced grip and extra cut/abrasion resistance
- NeoRubber anti-vibration pads absorb and dampen shock
- Neoprene/Nylon fabric back for breathability and comfort
- Micro cotton thumb for comfort
- Reflective piping across glove back makes this product easy to see in low-light applications
- Lycra fabric binding for strength an durability
- Neoprene/Nylon wrist strap with a hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
EN388 RESULTS: 3121
Neoprene: Adds comfort and breathability.
PVC: Durable resistance and barrier protection against petrochemicals, oils and grease. While it is flexible, PVC does not provide the tactile sensitivity associated with most rubber products.
Sandy: Premium Sandy finishes enhance abrasion and cut protection while providing excellent protection in wet and rugged applications.
• Light Construction • Air Impact Tools • Auto Repair • Manufacturing • Fabrication • Landscaping
Machine wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Hang dry; tumble dry is not recommended. Do not iron.