PIP 120-4300 Maximum Safety Half-Finger with Reinforced Goatskin Palm and Fabric Back Gunner Workman's Glove
Ideal for light construction, auto repair, manufacturing, fabrication, landscaping.
- Goatskin leather palm and half fingers provides the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- PVC sandy grip on palm and thumbcrotch provides an enhanced grip and extra cut/abrasion resistance
- Spandex fabric back for comfort and breathability
- Synthetic leather fourchettes enhance the natural contour of the glove for a better fit
- Synthetic leather pull off hooks for easy on/off
- Micro cotton thumb for comfort
- Hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Hi-Vis coloring and reflective back makes this product very easy to see
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
Neoprene: Adds comfort and breathability.
PVC: Durable resistance and barrier protection against petrochemicals, oils and grease. While it is flexible, PVC does not provide the tactile sensitivity associated with most rubber products.
Sandy: Premium Sandy finishes enhance abrasion and cut protection while providing excellent protection in wet and rugged applications.
• Light Construction • Air Impact Tools • Auto Repair • Manufacturing • Fabrication • Landscaping
Machine wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Hang dry; tumble dry is not recommended. Do not iron.