- Detectable cord in an industrial metal detection scanner, compliance with food industry regulations
- Super-soft, slow-recovery tapered shape foam for easy insertion and removal
- Low pressure, self-adjusting foam which offers long wearing comfort
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR: 32dB)
- 100 pairs individually packaged per box
Publisher: Liberty Gloves & Safety
Details: EPA INFORMATION:
The level of noise entering a person's ear, when a hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
1. The environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 92 dB(A).
2. The NRR is 33 decibels (dB).
3. The level of noise entering the ear is approximately equal to [92 dB(A) -33] 59 dB (A).
CAUTION: For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Consult the enclosed instructions for proper fit. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire.
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.8 x 5.5 inches
Item Condition: New